“Serving immediate needs. Supporting long-term solutions.”
“Strong, self-sufficient Native American communities.”
NRC principles and actions are guided by the spirit of service. Our core values are:
- We listen and respond to the self-determined needs of our partners.
- We value and respect the diversity of our partners, donors and staff.
- We build and foster trusting relationships with all who we encounter.
- We believe in transparency as an organization.
- We are accountable for our results.
- We conduct ourselves with integrity at all times on behalf of NRC.
- We optimize and apply all of the resources of our community to fulfill NRC’s mission.
- We keep NRCs mission and goals in mind with every action and decision made.
- We carefully and methodically align what we say, what we do, and how we do it.
Spirit of Service:
- We have a passion for making a difference and impacting the lives of Native Americans.
- We respect and honor the culture, history and concerns relevant to Native Americans.
- We provide consistent, quality service for our partners and internally.