Your life insurance policy is usually an untapped and forgotten part of your financial planning. Yet it is a simple way to ensure the continued work of American Indian Education Fund.
There are many ways that your life insurance policy can benefit Native American people.
Options to donate your policy:
- You can name American Indian Education Fund as a beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
- You can donate your paid-up policy directly to American Indian Education Fund.
- You can start a new policy, making American Indian Education Fund the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you:
- You may be eligible for a charitable deduction if you transfer a policy and name PWNA as the owner or beneficiary.
- You would be eligible for a charitable deduction if you purchase a new policy and name PWNA as owner and beneficiary. aief.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Joe Langenderfer, CFRE, Director of Planned Giving at (214) 217-2600 Ext. 111. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.