“Serving immediate needs. Supporting long-term solutions.”
“Strong, self-sufficient Native American communities.”
What are acceptable methods of planned giving to Partnership With Native Americans (PWNA)?
How do I change the current way I am giving?
- For monetary donations, please contact our Donor Relations Department and they will be happy to help you. They can be reached at (800) 416-8102. For questions or changes to planned gits, please contact our Planned Giving Department toll-free at (877) 853-6474.
Can I view the company's current and past financials?
- Yes. At the bottom of every page, there is a link that says "IRS Form 990." A new tax return is posted each year when available.
Are contributions to Partnership With Native Americans tax-deductible?
- Yes. Partnership With Native Americans is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
How do I know where the money I donated is going?
- Please contact our Donor Relations Department toll-free at (800) 416-8102 and they will be able to answer any questions you may have. You can also contact them and restrict your gift to a particular service.
How can I become a member of your "Heritage Circle?"
- Please contact our Planned Giving Department at (877) 853-6474 and let them know that you wish to leave PWNA a donation through your will, trust, life insurance policy, or retirement plan, or donor-advised fund. They will take care of everything else for you.
Do I have to designate PWNA in my Will as the beneficiary or may I designate a Program of PWNA?
- You may choose PWNA or the Program (or Programs) of your choice, such as AIRC, CIN, AIEF, SWIRC, NAA, NRF, SNRF, and ROAR, as the beneficiary of your Will. Many Heritage Circle members have chosen to include several of our Programs in their Estate Planning.
Can I make a memorial gift in honor of someone who has made an impact on my life?
- Yes. Please contact our Donor Relations Department at (800) 416-8102 for more information.
If I want to send in a donation now, to whom should I make out my check and where do I mail it?
- Please made your check payable to PWNA and send to Partnership With Native Americans, 13318 Airpark Drive, Elkwood, VA 22718.
Do I need to retain legal counsel to establish a planned gift?
- It is not necessary, but we encourage you to consult your tax or legal advisor when considering any planned gift.
What is your Tax ID number?
Where do I send my planned giving information or intentions?
- Please send your planned giving intentions to Partnership With Native Americans, Attn.: Planned Giving, 13318 Airpark Drive, Elkwood, VA 22718.
If you would like to talk to someone immediately about planned giving, please contact our Planned Giving Department at (877) 853-6474. For all other general inquiries, please contact our Donor Relations Department at (800) 416-8102. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.