National Relief Charities (NRC) Facts
1. NRC is known for making a difference in Indian country.
2. NRC is the largest Native American-serving charity, and we assist 65 reservations year-round.
3. NRC works with more than 1,000 reservation partners, who identify needs on the reservations and help NRC deliver its services.
4. NRC has 25 different services that are available to our reservation partners.
5. NRC provides over 5 million pounds of much needed goods to our reservation partners each year.
6. We help improve quality of life for one quarter of a million American Indians each year — including more than 25,000 Native American students.
7. National Relief Charities receives about $40 million worth of donated cash and goods a year.
8. Over 70% of NRC’s receipts go to reservation and education programs.
9. We focus on poverty-stricken reservations where members have limited access to education, healthcare, and basic necessities.
10. Our support comes from GIK donors and individual Americans who are concerned about living conditions on America’s reservations.
For accredited media information, call 877-281-0808 or email PR@nrc1.org.
Download PDF >>