PWNA Has Been Serving Native Americans For Nearly 25 Years
Official Giveaway Contest Rules and Prizes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: This American Indian Heritage Month Giveaway (aka Heritage Giveaway) is open to all legal residents of the United States, who as of drawing date are at least 18 years of age and have a valid e-mail account. Employees of Partnership With Native Americans and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Partnership With Native Americans is not responsible for contest form failures or errors in any promotional graphics or advertisements. Winner must be in compliance with all contest rules. Previous Heritage Giveaway winners are not eligible for future Heritage Giveaway drawings.
3. Method of Entry: The Heritage Giveaway period begins November 1, 2016 and ends November 24, 2016, during which time seven (7) Giveaways of the Day will be hosted on PWNA’s Heritage Month landing page at www.PWNA4hope.org (aka Heritage page). Each of the 7 Giveaway offers is good only from 9 AM Eastern on the date the call to action is posted on PWNA's Heritage page, to 9 AM Eastern on that Friday when the winners are announced. Each entry must include a valid e-mail address. Each contestant may enter only once for each Giveaway. No donation is necessary to enter or win.
4. Deadline for Receipt of Entries: Entry calls to action will be published on Mondays and Wednesdays from November 1, 2016 through November 24, 2016. Entries for each Giveaway of the Day must be submitted before 9 AM EST the Friday immediately following the date the call to action is published on the Heritage page.
5. Selection of winner: Winner for each of the 7 Giveaways will be selected in a random drawing the Friday immediately following the date the call to action is published on the Heritage page, with one exception. The Grand Prize winner (from the November 21 action) and the winner from the November 23 action will be announced on the PWNA4Hope Facebook page by 5 PM on November 24, 2016. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
6. Prize: Each winner will receive one of the following 7 prizes: a 2016 Heritage Month t-shirt designed by Partnership With Native Americans, the DVD “Revenant” (2016 Oscar winner), the DVD Standing Bear’s Footsteps, the DVD “Squanto’s Journey: Story of the First Thanksgiving,” the DVD set “We Shall Remain: America Through Native Eyes,” the book “Code Talker: The First and Only Memoir by One of the Original Navajo Code Talkers of WWII,” or the book “The Journey of Crazy Horse: A Lakota History.” Value of each individual prize ranges from $7.00 to $25.10 retail plus shipping.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winner for each of the 7 Giveaways will be announced on the PWNA4Hope Facebook page, as specified on PWNA’s Heritage page at www.PWNA4hope.org and based on the call to action for each Giveaway, no later than the Friday immediately following the date the call to action is published on the Heritage page. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on the PWNA4Hope Facebook page by 5 PM on November 24. Winners who have not accepted their prizes will be emailed no later than December 2, 2016, for a final chance to claim their prize. Participants grant Partnership With Native Americans the right to use their name in advertising and promoting the contest without further compensation.
8. Participation: All decisions regarding disqualification of entries shall be in Partnership With Native Americans’ sole discretion. Partnership With Native Americans is not liable for lost, late, delayed, damaged, or incomplete email or transactions, for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Partnership With Native Americans. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account.
9. Limitations of Liability/Disputes: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses. Winner(s) will be responsible for any taxes on the value of the prize. THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
10. Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Partnership With Native Americans, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein.
11. General Release: By entering the Heritage Giveaway, contestants release Partnership With Native Americans and their affiliated companies and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
12. Sponsor: The Heritage Giveaway is sponsored by Partnership With Native Americans, whose decisions regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Partnership With Native Americans will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials related to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, or to obtain a list of winners after the close of the Giveaway period, please contact the Giveaway coordinator for Partnership With Native Americans at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-825-5950 x205.