Official Giveaway Contest Rules and Prizes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: This American Indian Heritage Month and 30-Year Anniversary Celebration (aka Heritage Celebration and Giveaway) is open to all legal residents of the United States, who as of drawing date are at least 18 years of age and have a valid e-mail account. Employees of Partnership With Native Americans and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Partnership With Native Americans is not responsible for contest form failures or errors in any promotional graphics or advertisements. Winner must be in compliance with all contest rules. Previous Heritage Giveaway winners are not eligible for Heritage drawings in 2020 or future years.
3. Method of Entry: The Heritage Giveaway period begins November 1, 2020 and ends November 30, 2020, during which time eight (7) Giveaways and one (1) Grand Prize giveaway will be posted on PWNA’s Heritage Month landing page at www.PWNA4hope.org (aka Heritage page), according to the Schedule for Contestants shown below.
Entry for each Giveaway or Grand Prize in November 2020 requires a Sign Up on the PWNA landing page to constitute a valid entry in PWNA’s Heritage Celebration and Giveaway. Visiting PWNA4hope on Facebook and commenting on our post that corresponds to each giveaway or prize is also encouraged but not required for entry.
Each Giveaway or Grand Prize will be posted on a specific date, have a limited period for entry, and the winner will be announced on a specific date, as shown in the following Schedule for Contestants. All contestants should take note of the shorter period of entry for the Grand Prize.
4. Deadline for Receipt of Entries: Calls for entry will be published throughout November 2020 on the dates shown in the above Schedule for Contestants. Entries for each Giveaway or the Grand Prize must be submitted before the “Entry Closes” time and date shown in the above Schedule for Contestants.
5. Selection of winner: Winner for each Giveaway or the Grand Prize will be selected in a random drawing on the “Winner Announced” date in the above Schedule for Contestants. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on November 30, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
6. Prize: Each winner will receive one of the following 8 prizes, also shown in the chart above: a 2020 Heritage Month T-shirt or a PWNA 30-year Anniversary t-shirt (one shirt for each of two winners); Native-made wild rice pancake mix, chokecherry syrup and coffee; Native-made Kawaii jingle dancer mug; Native-manufactured Meltaway sampler box of chocolates; Native-made Ojibwe thunderbird t-shirt; PWNA-designed face masks (choice of two for one winner); the Native authored “Original Local” book on Indigenous recipes and stories; and a hardback edition of “Code Talkers: Memoir of a Navajo Code Talker.” Value of each individual prize ranges from $25.00 to $100.00 retail with tax, plus shipping. In the event a giveaway is sold out at the time of winning, PWNA reserves the right to substitute a similar product of equal or greater value.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winner for each of the Giveaways and the Grand Prize will be announced on the @PWNA4hope Facebook page, as specified on PWNA’s Heritage page, on the dates shown in the Schedule for Contestants. Winners who have not accepted their prizes will be emailed no later than December 2, 2020, for a final chance to claim their prize. After notification of winning a prize, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Participants grant Partnership With Native Americans the right to use their name in advertising and promoting the contest without further compensation.
8. Participation: All decisions regarding disqualification of entries shall be in Partnership With Native Americans’ sole discretion. Partnership With Native Americans is not liable for lost, late, delayed, damaged, or incomplete email or transactions, for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Partnership With Native Americans. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account.
9. Limitations of Liability/Disputes: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses. Winner(s) will be responsible for any taxes on the value of the prize. THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
10. Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Partnership With Native Americans, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas. In the event any such provision herein is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein.
11. General Release: By entering the Heritage Giveaway, contestants release Partnership With Native Americans and their affiliated companies and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
12. Sponsor: The Heritage Giveaway and Challenge is sponsored by Partnership With Native Americans, whose decisions regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Partnership With Native Americans will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials related to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, or to obtain a list of winners after the close of the Giveaway period, please contact the Giveaway coordinator for Partnership With Native Americans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16415 Addison Rd, Suite 200, Addison, TX 75001-3210
© 2019 PARTNERSHIP WITH NATIVE AMERICANS
Tax ID: 47-3730147