Native Americans experience disparities or differences in social equity as compared to other population groups in the U.S.
Partnership With Native Americans (PWNA) is committed to helping Native Americans address these persistent challenges, which span every aspect of life.
Press Kit Materials
Our Press Kit includes PWNA bios, fact sheets, success stories and information about the reservations we serve.
- PWNA Name Change
- PWNA Fact Sheet
- PWNA 25-Year Impact
- Reservation Realities vs. Public Perception
- Reservation Funding Facts
- PWNA Service Area
PWNA programming includes gift-in-kind, higher education, capacity building and community investment projects. We hope you enjoy these PWNA success stories.
- Honoring Native Americans Through Giving
- Growing a Strong Community
- College Becomes Reality
- Training for Emerging Leaders
- PWNA Accreditation by BBB Wise Giving Alliance
Other Helpful Links:
- PWNA PSA
- Always Remember Native Americans video
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Program Impact Report
- PWNA Leadership Bio's
- The PWNA Way
- Download Photos
See more in our Media Center.