Partnership With Native Americans is an organization that is humbled daily by the generosity of our donors and partners and the loyalty they show to the work we do in Indian country. We recognize that many of our donors are interested in other means of giving and are leveraging their ownership of stock and securities to help fund PWNA’s mission.
Partnership With Native Americans is able to receive proposed donations of securities through our brokerage account with JP Morgan Securities LLC. (JPMS). Please contact the Planned Giving Office for account information and other instructions to share with your broker/dealer.
- If you own stock for over one year that has increased in value and you donate shares of that stock to Partnership With Native Americans or a specific PWNA programs, you may avoid paying the capital gains tax through this direct donation.
- NOTE: When making a gift, you should transfer shares of the stock directly to PWNA instead of selling the stock and giving cash (otherwise, if you sold the stock first, you could be taxed on the capital gain of the increased stock value at the time of sale).
- You may also be entitled to a charitable tax deduction on the amount of the gain.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving,
- please contact Joe Langenderfer, CFRE, Director of Planned Giving at (214) 217-2600 Ext. 111.
- Give us the amount of the annuity you are seeking.
- Tell us your age.
We can then provide you with the interest rate for your annuity and the amount of quarterly payments you will receive.
* For tax advice, pwna always recommends you speak with your tax advisor.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Joe Langenderfer, CFRE, Director of Planned Giving at (214) 217-2600 Ext. 111. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.