Join the #NativePartnerHOPE Supply Drive Challenge!
PWNA relies solely on gift-in-kind (GIK) and monetary donations to assist Native Americans living in isolated and impoverished areas. GIK donors often select PWNA as a partner because of our expertise in serving Native Americans, our reservation partnerships, and our strong distribution network. PWNA product donors also tend to be familiar with the disparities in Indian country and, like PWNA, care about quality of life for Native Americans.
- Canned Vegetables (16 or 32 oz)
- Water (12 or 16 oz)
- Toothpaste (6 or 8 oz)
- Composition Books (spiral or wireless)
- Pencils (no. 2) and Erasers
- Laundry Detergent (60 oz, liquid)
- Bar Soap (4 or 4.9 oz)
- Leashes (5 feet) and Dog Collars
- Dog Bowls
How You Can Help:
- Donate gift-in-kind products for our supply drive. Contact:
- Like us on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Share about the supply drive on your Facebook page
- Tweet the supply drive and your donation and use our hashtag: #NativePartnerHOPE
Interested in being an advocate? Visit our Crowdrise page to make a donation or start your own fundraiser!