Join the #NativePartnerHOPE Supply Drive Challenge!
Year-round, PWNA collaborates with more than 1,000 tribal partners to address immediate needs for Native American Elders, families and children with the highest need in the U.S. Nearly 90% of our tribal partners are more effective in meeting their goals due to PWNA’s support.
PWNA also supports development of emerging leaders and grassroots community investment projects such as food sovereignty initiatives for crop production, farmer’s markets and food preservation. A BBB-accredited charity, Partnership With Native Americans relies on monetary support from groups like yours to serve immediate needs and support sustainable gains in tribal communities.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Learn more by contacting Mark Ford at 214-217-2600 x118 or email@example.com
- Watch our video, "Life on the Reservation," and leave a comment
- Share our infographic and use our hashtag: ##NativePartnerHOPE
- Follow us on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Register for our RSS blog feed