A popular charitable gift option in recent years has been the use of Donor Advised Funds. You are invited to include Partnership With Native Americans or specific PWNA programs as a charity you wish to designate.
Reservation Animal Rescue works directly with community-based agencies on the reservations. Our partnerships ensure that we are providing the right kind of support — food, health, education, housing or animal rescue to name a few. We work on the ground throughout the year to help close the gap on the pervasive needs of these hardworking communities in tough circumstances.
Help is needed for the short-term to supply material aid and relief efforts, for the mid-term to ensure capacity building such as scholarships and partner training, and for the long-term to support grassroots sustainable solutions such as community gardens, farmer’s markets, and winter fuel projects.
Options to give through a donor-advised fund (DAF):
- You can designate Reservation Animal Rescue as a beneficiary of your Donor Advised Fund.
- You can control the size of your gift to rar.
- You can designate a one-time or periodic gift through your donor-advised fund.
Benefits for you:
- It is based on funds you have already set aside for philanthropy.
- You may use this gift vehicle as a convenient way to fulfill your recurring monthly/annual donations to PWNA.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Joe Langenderfer, CFRE, Director of Planned Giving at (214) 217-2600 Ext. 111. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.