Your life insurance policy is usually an untapped and forgotten part of your financial planning. Yet it is a simple way to ensure the continued work of Reservation Animal Rescue.
There are many ways that your life insurance policy can benefit Native American people.
Options to donate your policy:
- You can name Reservation Animal Rescue as a beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
- You can donate your paid-up policy directly to Reservation Animal Rescue.
- You can start a new policy, making Reservation Animal Rescue the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you:
- It does not affect you financially during your lifetime.
- There are potential income tax deductions if you transfer the policy to rar.
- Estate taxes can be reduced if you name rar as the beneficiary.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Suzi Smith in our Planned Giving Department at (877) 853-6474. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.