Official Give Away Contest Rules and Prizes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility:This Give Away is open to all legal residents of the United States, who as of drawing date are at least 18 years of age and have a valid e-mail account. Employees of Partnership With Native Americans and the immediate family members of, and any person domiciled with such employees, are not eligible. Partnership With Native Americans is not responsible for contest form failures or errors in any promotional graphics or advertisements. Winner must be in compliance with all contest rules.
3. Method of Entry: The Give Away begins April 1, 2019 and ends September 30, 2019 with a different dreamcatcher offered each month. Each entry must include a valid e-mail address. Entry methods include submitting an online registration form or sending an eCard(s). Additional eCard(s) sent will increase chances of winning. No contribution is necessary to enter or win.
4. Deadline for Receipt of Entries: Entries for each month’s give away must be submitted by midnight on the last day of that month.
5. Selection of winners: Winners will be selected in a random drawing the week following the end of each month. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
6. Prize: Six (6) winners will receive an authentic dreamcatcher. Value of this prize package depends upon the individual dreamcatcher, but ranges from $30 to $90. Previous monthly winners are not eligible for future monthly drawings.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winners will be notified by email the month following the close of the previous month’s give away, beginning the first week of May 2019 and ending the first week of October 2019. Participants grant Partnership With Native Americans the right to use their name in advertising and promoting the contest without further compensation. If a winner does not claim their prize within 7 business days of being notified of their winnings, PWNA may choose another winner, the prize may be awarded to someone else, or the prize may be used in a later giveaway.
8. Participation: All decisions regarding disqualification of entries shall be in Partnership With Native Americans' sole discretion. Partnership With Native Americans is not liable for lost, late, delayed, damaged, or incomplete email or transactions, for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Partnership With Native Americans. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account.
9. Limitations of Liability/Disputes: By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages other than damages for actual out of pocket expenses. Winner(s) will be responsible for any taxes on the value of the prize. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
10. Construction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official contest rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Partnership With Native Americans, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of laws or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application the laws of any jurisdiction other than Texas. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provisions were not contained therein.
11. General Release: By entering the Contest, contestants release Partnership With Native Americans and their affiliated companies and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance or possession of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light).
12. Sponsor: The Give Away Contest is sponsored by Partnership With Native Americans, whose decisions regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Partnership With Native Americans will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials related to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, or to obtain a list of winners after the close of the give away, please contact Partnership With Native Americans at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 416-8102.