Your life insurance policy is usually an untapped and forgotten part of your financial planning. Yet it is a simple way to ensure the continued work of Southwest Reservation Aid.
There are many ways that your life insurance policy can benefit Native American people.
Options to donate your policy:
- You can name Southwest Reservation Aid as a beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
- You can donate your paid-up policy directly to Southwest Reservation Aid.
- You can start a new policy, making Southwest Reservation Aid the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you:
- It does not affect you financially during your lifetime.
- There are potential income tax deductions if you transfer the policy to swra.
- Estate taxes can be reduced if you name swra as the beneficiary.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Ashleigh Hughes at (214) 217-2600. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.