Your life insurance policy is usually an untapped and forgotten part of your financial planning. Yet it is a simple way to ensure the continued work of Southwest Reservation Aid.
There are many ways that your life insurance policy can benefit Native American people.
Options to donate your policy:
- You can name Southwest Reservation Aid as a beneficiary in your current life insurance policy.
- You can donate your paid-up policy directly to Southwest Reservation Aid.
- You can start a new policy, making Southwest Reservation Aid the owner and beneficiary.
Benefits for you:
- It does not affect you financially during your lifetime.
- There are potential income tax deductions if you transfer the policy to swra.
- Estate taxes can be reduced if you name swra as the beneficiary.
If you have any questions regarding planned giving, please contact Suzi Smith in our Planned Giving Department at (877) 853-6474. You are also encouraged to consult with your legal and financial advisors when considering a planned gift.