2016 Backpack Drive
Did you know:
- 35% of Native American children live below poverty level.
- Up to 70% of Native children drop out of high school (varies by reservation).
- Only 13% of Native students attain a college degree.
Are all these things related? Of course! But, you can help.
It may not seem like a big deal to many adults, but to a student, the first day of school is a big deal and so is starting off the year without the school supplies you need.
The 2016 Backpack Drive will provide school supplies such as backpacks, pencils and binders to Native American children, ensuring they have the materials they need to succeed. PWNA and AIEF need to deliver school supplies to 26,000 Native American students on the reservations this year. Will you show these children that you care by making a donation today?
Help us spread the word on Facebook and Twitter. The more you share, the more children you help!
- The new school year is just around the corner and I’m helping Native American children in need of school supplies. Learn how you can help at www.PWNA4hope.org. #PWNA4students #studentbackpacks
- I just filled a backpack of supplies for a Native American student in need. Join me! www.PWNA4hope.org #PWNA4students #studentbackpacks
- I’m supporting @PWNA4hope (https://www.facebook.com/PWNA4hope/) and their 2016 Student Backpack Drive. #PWNA4students #studentbackpacks
- A new school year is coming. I’m helping #Native students who need supplies. U can help too: www.PWNA4hope.org. #studentbackpacks
- I’m supporting @PWNA4hope and their 2016 Student Backpack Drive: www.PWNA4hope.org #PWNA4students #studentbackpacks
- I just filled a backpack of supplies for a #NativeAmerican student in need/Join me! www.PWNA4hope.org #PWNA4students #studentbackpacks
For media information, call 540-825-5950 x205 or email PWNA@allisonpr.com.
For AIEF program information, call 800-416-8102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our blog at http://blog.nativepartnership.org
If you have difficulty viewing, use Internet Explorer or view it on YouTube.